Oso Consulting is an up and coming software consulting firm with big ambitions. Disappointed with the existing approach to software consulting for enterprise, we are proving there is a better way to offer clients long-term software partnerships while systematically aligning our interests with theirs.
To do so we are building a cutting edge, hyper flexible multi-tenant web platform. As we land new clients in new industries, we are expanding our platform and need to grow our development team accordingly.
about the Opportunity
Our platform has been built in .NET MVC 5 on Microsoft’s Azure cloud platform.
As part of a small team, your responsibilities will be varied and include:
- Adding client-requested features to the platform
- Maintaining and scaling the system in production as we expand the user base
- Reviewing and refactoring the existing code base.
- Expanding existing test suites and scaling out the testing infrastructure
- Increasing overall system availability and reliability (smoke screen tests, automatic failovers of key components of the platform)
- Handling and addressing support calls/emails from users
You will be working in a startup. You can expect very little bureaucracy, a lot of freedom, and even more responsibility. You should also be prepared for wildly varying duties, learning on the go, and the occasional exhilarating episode of high-stakes coding followed by sighs of relief.
You are an awesome developer and love what you do. You like to see things done properly and take initiative when you feel there are improvements to be made anywhere, be it in your own work or in your colleagues’. You are personable, open minded, and are known to communicate clearly. You work well with others but feel comfortable and organized when left to your own devices.
- over 1 year of .NET development experience in C#
- experience in .NET MVC or in other MVC frameworks
- basic SQL scripting knowledge
- some experience in testing and test suites
- client-side experience
We’d be even more impressed if you had:
- any mobile development experience
- experience with ReSharper or PostSharp (AOP)
- worked with nHibernate or other ORMs
- experience with Cloud computing
HOW TO APPLY
If you think you’re up to the challenge, send us your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.